Monday, September 28, 2009

New Haircut

I could so not wait to show off the new haircut. I haven't had one from someone else in about a year and a half nine months (thanks Mr. Wonderful) now. It looks super cool since he straightened it with a hair straightener. I usually abstain from using irons on my hair, but it should have some serious waves when I let it go natural after the shower tomorrow. :)

  Here's the haircut slightly blurry and backwards as I am taking a picture with my phone when sitting precariously on the ledge above the stairwell to get a shot in a mirror.
















 Here it is with my camera not backwards as I am using my super cool self photograph skills.















 Then I thought it would look cool if I took one in the mirror. Excuse the mess on my table I totally just finished making a purse today.

















It really isn't that messy... hmmm... guess I need a backdrop or something in that nook.























Over all I'm happy. I hope Mr. Wonderful is... Mr. Wonderful?

~Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment