Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Spending Month - Week #3

This was my birthday week so I was able to go out to eat several times with different groups of people.

Wednesday

10.46 at Bojangles for Lunch with Mrs. Ross

Friday

15.70 for Margaritas

Saturday

8.39 for pumpkin coffee K-cups (bought with 20% coupon)

That puts me $4.55 over. I did not plan for this... guess I will multiply it by 2 and throw $9.10 towards the debt as a punishment?

Also...

My grandparents bought me one of the new Droids... which I've been playing around with.

Mr. Wonderful bought me a Keurig coffeemaker

And I paid off one of the 4 student loans... now I am down to 3.

And I know what my family is giving me for Xmas



http://www.sewingshop.com/images/products/detail/mc6500.jpg
The Janome MC6500. Mine comes with all of the feet, the quilting board, AND free lessons. How exciting no?

~Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment